Terms and conditions
All prices listed are in New Zealand dollars (NZD) and include GST. Tax Invoice is provided on request.
Pump Planet is very confident in its products to offer you 1 year Warranty from date of purchase. The Warranty covers failure, or below specification performance, caused by manufacturers defect only. This covers defects caused in manufacturer by assembly and/or material imperfection. The Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, or weather damage.
The Warranty is only applicable if the pump has been used in the correct manner for the correct application and all operating instructions have been followed (detailed in the User Manual included on purchase of pump).
The Warranty is provided to the original owner and is not transferable.
1. Warranty Inspection:
If any failure covered by the warranty should occur within the warranty period then it’s the responsibility of the consumer to return to complete pump component, together with the original package. The consumer will bear all costs associated with dismantling and returning the pump to Pump Planet. The pump will be evaluated and decision made based on the visual inspection of the components and the information provided about its operating environment.
2. Damage on Arrival (DOA) Warranty:
This warranty only applies to goods which arrive broken or appear to be not in good working order on initial usage. The following terms and conditions apply to DOA warranty:
Buyers must check their item(s) and report and damages or faults to us by email within 3 days after receiving the item(s). We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges (postage and handling) may apply.
Buyers have the obligation to prove the status of the item(s) as required by the seller.
Damages due to misuse by user or during delivery will not be covered by this warranty.
All accessories and bonus gift are not covered by this warranty. Examples of accessories and free part include Battery, Cable, Switch and so on.
3. Warranty Exclusions:
The Warranty does not extend as a result of the following:
– Damage caused by normal wear
– Paint damage
– Damage caused by sun, wind, rain, or any natural event
– Damage caused by failure of a component that was not supplied by Pump Planet, ie. Controller / Pressure switch
– Damage caused by an animal
– Electrical damage caused by voltage fluctuations, electrical storms or any natural event, or electricity supply problems
– Damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, neglect
– Repaired, dismantled, modified or tampered with by persons who have not been granted permission by Pump Planet
– Goods used for purposes not normal to the product or other than specified
– Failure as a result of incorrect installation or improper hydraulic or electrical connections
– Abrasive or corrosive liquids or any chemical substance that is incompatible with the components or materials of the product
– Damages due to misuse by user or during delivery will not be covered by this warranty
– All accessories and bonus gift are not covered by this warranty. Examples of accessories and bonus gift include Battery, Cable, Switch and so on
Thank you for shopping at Pump Planet. We’re here to ensure that your experience is perfect.
In some rare instances, you may need some help with a return. Don’t worry! The following information will help you process your return:
No returned merchandise will be accepted without a Return Material Authorization (RMA). Please contact us to obtain a RMA # and return instructions. For any item to be returned and require a refund, goods must be returned unused, in perfect re-saleable condition, including original undamaged packaging and with the original delivery note. Refunds will cover the costs of the goods only; you may return any products and accessories within 7 days of delivery for a refund.
Buyers must follow the returns instruction provided by the seller.
Buyers must strictly follow our return procedure when returning a faulty item.
We reserve our right to replace the buyer with a repaired or new item.
We are not responsible for any losses and/or damages during delivery of the returned item(s).
Charges may apply if the product is functioning properly or it is confirmed that the product is physically damaged by end user when we receive it. There will NOT be any refund if such cases do occur.
Postage and Handling may not be refundable if full refund is required.
Return postage is at buyer’s expense.
Refund will only be processed via Bank Transfer.
Note: Engine powered equipment cannot be returned once it has been gassed or oiled due to federal shipping regulations.